Having lower energy levels as we age is normal. However, it is not always convenient. While eating a well-balanced diet, drinking enough water, and regular physical exercise can help boost energy levels, sometimes you need something a bit more to help. Fortunately, there are supplements available to help with exactly that. Here are the best vitamins for energy and where you can get them. To learn more about IV Vitamin Therapy in Los Angeles, reach out to Dr. Nazarian today.
What are the Best Vitamins for Energy?
According to experts, B vitamins are one of the best vitamins for energy. Perhaps one of the most common of these vitamins is vitamin B12. Vitamin B12 aids the body in transforming the food you eat into energy. In addition, vitamin B12 helps prevent a type of anemia, which can make you feel tired, and overall keeps the blood cells healthy. It also reduces the risk of stroke or heart attack, and even prevent Alzheimer’s disease. However, vitamin B12 isn’t the only vitamin that can help boost your energy levels. Here are a few other B vitamins that can help you:
- Vitamin B1- Also known as thiamine. It functions to convert carbohydrates into energy.
- Vitamin B2- Commonly known as riboflavin. This vitamin aids the production of new red blood cells, which plays a crucial role in transporting oxygen around the body.
- Vitamin B3- This vitamin influences the amount of good cholesterol in the body.
- Vitamin B5- Pantothenic acid uses certain fats and carbohydrates for energy.
- Vitamin B6- Vitamin B6 is extremely important because it helps the body regulate sleep through its chemical production. It is referred to as pyridoxine and also helps with alertness and mood.
- Vitamin B7- Also known as biotin, this vitamin helps properly control blood glucose levels.
- Vitamin B9- This powerful vitamin has been linked to the ability to ward off depression and is known as folate.
Each of these best vitamins for energy has the ability to help regulate your body’s energy levels. This will eliminate long periods of feelings of being lethargic and replace them with a natural energy boost. For more information on B vitamins, click here.
Where can you Get the Best Vitamins for Energy?
B vitamins have become widely known over the years and therefore are not difficult to find. However, it is important that you seek advice from a professional to ensure that you are taking the right one(s) for you. IV Vitamin Therapy is the leading expert in vitamin supplements, vitamin infusion therapy, and vitamin injections in Los Angeles. Our method of treatment allows the vitamins to enter directly into the bloodstream, where they then travel to the organs and systems that need it most. When the pills are taken orally, they have to pass through the digestive system first before they hit the bloodstream.
With IV Vitamin Therapy, you will receive the precise dose you need of essential vitamins and minerals that can help you will your overall energy levels. The process takes about 20-60 minutes and you will be awake during the entire process. For more information on IV Vitamin Therapy, visit us today!
Having balanced energy levels is extremely important. Vitamin supplements can help you boost and maintain proper energy levels so that you leave all those feelings of being weighed down and tired in the past. Get your energy back by calling IV Vitamin Therapy today. Our full-service, boutique vitamin specialist service will have you feeling better in no time.